FIRST®DESTINATION: DEEP SPACE, the 2018 FIRST® Robotics Competition game, includes two alliances of deep space travelers who race to place hatch panels on their rockets and cargo ship, load valuable cargo for transport off planet, and return to the safety of their habitat, all before the next sandstorm sweeps through.
Each three-team alliance get points in three different ways:
- Loading cargo and hatches on their cargo ships.
- Loading cargo and hatches on their rockets. Alliances also earn a ranking point during qualifying matches for completing one rocket with hatch panels and cargo.
- At the end of the match, return the robot to their habitat.
- 2nd Pick of Alliance 7 at St Louis Regional
- 3rd Pick of Alliance 8 at Smoky Mountains Regional
- Won Regional Engineering Inspiration Award at the Smoky Mountains Regional
- Rank 34 in the Newton Division at the FIRST World Championships in Houston
- Captain of Alliance 3 at the Missouri State Championship
- Captain of Alliance 7 at the Gateway Robotics Challenge